Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers day and stuff

My Nephew Alex holding Zoey.

For mothers day bryon got me some flower planters were going to spray paint them so that they look better there kinda weird looking now.


and he got me a bird bath! i'm so excited i've always wanted one!


Great Grandma Sweat Grammy Wheeler Mommy (me :) and Zoey.


4 generation picture


Me and Zoey on mothers day


Daddy rockin little baby to sleep


Uncle tayden


My friend came over and took pictures of Zoey when she was a week old and i just got them today i'm so excited they all turned out soo cute!!!






She was getting mad by the end





She was awake the WHOLE time






5 comments:

Newman Family said...

Fun! She is so cute! I love your birdbath too!

jfarnsworth said...

Hey cute pictures, your friend did a great job! I think I saw a bare bum in one :)

mrp670 said...

Those were adorable pictures!

Greg / Nancy said...

Very cute pictures of Zoey. Purple fountain Grass would look great in the planters, an annual.

Kellie and Andy said...

She's super cute! I bet she'll love that bare bum picture when she gets older!