Thursday, May 20, 2010

My yard and other stuff

I finally have all the weeds out of my front flower beds and they look so pretty :) now on to the back.....





My first flower to bloom this year


Now that we have the basement bathroom done we are working on the upstairs bathroom and this is how its going so far




this was before we took the tub out


Zoey is getting pretty good at holding her head up but this is what eventually happens about 5 minutes after i put her in her bumbo


I found these cool sunglasses at a yard sale she seemed to like them after i actually got them on her




5 comments:

Kellie and Andy said...

oh dear. Only a couple months old and she's already wearing sunglasses! The yard looks nice! :)

Greg / Nancy said...

Very cool!! The yard as well as Zoey! She looks at least four months old with the shades.

jfarnsworth said...

Your yard is looking very nice. Come over and weed mine next haha! Just kidding. I don't have too many weeds to pull, I just have garbage that blows in from the construction sites :(

Kellie and Andy said...

I don't have any weeds at all!!

mrp670 said...

It would be funner if you came and did my weeds. My first flowers of the season are already dead from the heat. Zoey doesn't have much Wolfley in her at all.