Sunday, April 25, 2010

More Random

my friend did Zoey's baby pictures but she hasn't given me the pictures yet but i was able to get these 3 off her facebook page :)
Lisa made these boots for her


This one is my favorite


She was wide awake the whole time!


Grandma and Grandpa :)




we went to a ward talent show and this is how Zoey spent the evening
this was after when she was trying to wake up

and this was her through out the show

Zoey with Grandpa


we went to Jessica's to pick up an entertainment center and we opened the glass to fix something and Alix ran in and closed the door it was sooo funny!!


She is such a smiley little girl!


I put her on the love sac to hang out for awhile and she really enjoyed it





Hanging out in the car waitin for daddy to get out of work


Unless she's hungry or really tired she is very calm and content :)

5 comments:

jfarnsworth said...

Wow you are fast getting pictures up these days! I need to catch up! I love the picture of Alix, she is such a cheeseball! Zoey is adorable. You have some great pictures of her. I love the little baby booties. Bytheway, I have some great ideas from that blog, www.makeit-loveit.com for Zoey's room!

mrp670 said...

I think she's a keeper.

Kellie and Andy said...

What a cute little smile :)

Sarahtardo said...

awww so tender :) she is cute huh. im glad i dont have ugly neices!!

Greg / Nancy said...

Very cute baby! I think she looks a lot like Zoey! What do you think? Do you all have Kellie's new blog address?