Monday, April 12, 2010

random...

So Bryon finally finished our down stairs bathroom! for the most part at least there's just minor things here and there that we need to do. But he did it himself and is so proud of it so i thought i would put up some before and after pictures.
This is before.....


Still before....


.........and AFTER!!!


it looks sooooooo much better!! i don't cringe walking in to it anymore :) he did such a good job tileing it!


I thought this was cute Zoey's diapers have Zoey on it!!


We put her in her crib for the first time on saturday night and she slept really good only woke up twice to eat we thought she would be really good sleeping in there until last night she would wake up and not go back to sleep unless i was holding her and as soon as i put her down again she would wake up....so we brought her back into our room and i held her all night and got no sleep! but were gonna try again tonight and see what happens....


Instead of crying when she's hungry this is what she does to let me know she wants to eat hahaha


We took Zoey to Home Depot for the first time on friday. I think Bryon was very excited to take her since its his favorite store!


I think she was as bored as i was though....

3 comments:

mrp670 said...

I looked at just the right time. The bathroom definitely looks much better. I would have cringed too. After you have a baby, going out anywhere seems better than staying at home.

Greg / Nancy said...

I've never not heard a baby not cry as much as Zoey, maybe once. Bring her out any time. Home Depot is a great store.

Kellie and Andy said...

I get bored there too. I opt to stay home rather than go there with Andy. The bathroom looks great and Zoey is super cute!