Friday, March 19, 2010

Bows and Track....

Yesterday my sister-in-law Milissa gave me a babyshower/bow making party. it was alot of fun and we made really cute stuff. she's gonna show me how to make bow's out of ribbon next time so ya here's all the ones we made out of fabric you can do alot of fun stuff with them.




The purple and yellow one and pink and orange flower are kellies she is very good at making them her's turned out soooo cute!! i made the 2 orange bows the big red one and the 2 binki clips. the binki clips are fun and super easy to make too!!


These are another lady's and there way cute too!



This is at sarah's track meet she did really really good!! it was kinda hard to take a picture while she was running i would lose her in the camera and take it too late or to soon haha so here's what i got...


Go sarah go!


This was the last little bit.





She's almost there!

3 comments:

Greg / Nancy said...

Thanks for documenting Sarah's race. As you know Mom and I are vacationing at Woodbadge. The bows are soooooooooo cute . . . .

Sarahtardo said...

ya thanks :) makes me feel special someone cares

mrp670 said...

Those are so cute (iguess Sarah is too!) Maybe if you had made me one of those binky holders I wouldn't have lost all of Witnie's and she would still take one.