Thursday, March 25, 2010

Baby update...still no baby

So my due date came and went and no baby... how sad!! I went to the dr.'s yesterday and i was really hoping for some good news like he could induce me tomorrow or something but sadly no he said..."well....your kinda at a 2...we'll just call that a 2...so i guess we'll see ya next week."!!! i almost cried! So the only day that he is in the office next week is Thursday April 1st. so unless she comes by herself by then i will have ruined the family calendar (sorry dad). Jess thought it would be pretty funny if she came on the 1st. So ya that's whats going on right now next time i go in he said we'll look into a date to be induced which usually is a week after that so pretty much i'll be pregnant for the next 2 weeks...hhhh oh well i guess she'll come out when she wants to!!!

2 comments:

mrp670 said...

I am so sorry. Maybe if you hung out more with me than Jackie and Jessica, I would rub off on you instead of them.

Greg / Nancy said...

The baby is here! Lets have some pictures!