Sunday, October 20, 2013

My girls

I'm not very good at keeping up on my blog i get behind and then try to catch up all at once...well this time is no different :)

Life has been interesting adjusting to 3 girls but its been fun. No where near as bad as i thought it would be. Zoey and Shelby love to help with baby "pasy" sometimes a little to much. Shelby likes to help burp her and as a result of that she tries to "burp" zoey which doesn't usually end very well. Paisley is now a little over a month now and weighs 8lbs and is 21 inches long. She is getting big so fast! Shelby is 20 months old now and is so much fun! and a handful. she is a very spirited red head. She's usually so happy all the time and always on the go. She likes to tease people especially her big sister. I love to watch shelby's many many faces. and its fun to make her copy my facial expressions. Zoey is 3 1/2 and is growing up way to fast! She loves everyone and talks to anyone who will make contact with her. She also likes to be "mommy" to her sisters which sometimes gets alittle out of hand with shelby. She is so good at helping me and the house is so quiet when she isn't home. I love all my girls and i'm so greatful that i have them!!!

My girls

Paisley at 1 month old




Zoey 3 1/2

Shelby 1 1/2

No comments: