Thursday, July 7, 2011

Camp Director

So i got called to be the camp director for girls camp this year! I'm freaking out just a little. were doing an organized stake camp so we don't have to worry about food which is a big relief cuz thats what i was most afraid of. watching mom do all those years of camp food kinda freaked me out. i don't even know how to light a camp stove lol!! we had a meeting yesterday and i got alot of questions answered so i'm feeling a bit better. it will be fun to get to know the young women in the ward. I'm looking forward to it and i hope i do ok!!

4 comments:

Cook Family said...

You'll have lots of fun!!! And you'll do great!!!

Kellie and Andy said...

At least you don't still look like one of the young women!! ;) ha ha. I'm sure you will do great!

Greg said...

You can do it! Remember how many times you went to camp . . . and with your Mom and sisters. This is the first year in decades we do not have anybody going to rough camp . . . except now you!

mrp670 said...

Sounds pretty fun to me. I don't think I will ever get that calling because I would actually make the girls camp, not go to resorts!