Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My birthday

SO for my birthday this year we went to Chilis with sarah and some other friends and then went down town to see the lights it was alot of fun!!

This is my princess cake bryon got for me. Last year i mentioned to him that i wanted a princess cake and he is amazing and remembered :D



Me and Bryon at Chilis





My princess cake


Sarah and Jeramiah


Me and bryon at temple square


Sarah and Jeramiah at temple square





My friend jessie and her husband Scott

4 comments:

mrp670 said...

About the cake Maddie says, "oh cute." Sydnie says, "oh beautiful. I wish to have one of those!" Looks like you had a fun birthday. I bet it would have been better if I were there.

Greg / Nancy said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed the lights and Chilis! Soon we will be spending some time together. Can't wait.

jfarnsworth said...

Your husband is so nice to you. It is a lovely cake!

jfarnsworth said...

And of course birthdays would be much more fun with you here Kris, but I don't think we could stand you whining about the cold if we took you downtown to see the lights. Admit it, you are kinda wussy these days when it comes to cold weather ;)