Thursday, July 16, 2009

star valley


On our way to Star Valley!!


Sarah was getting bored


so of course she takes pictures. there a lot more of her
but i just couldn't fit them all in hahaha


Bryon playing on his phone


Sarah using the bottle as a micro phone


Daddy on his birthday


She would not smile for anything!






Grandma and grandpa finally have there headstones




we went and played at the park for a while emalia loved
the swings!


Who knows what these guys are dong....


Aneti was playing tag with the big kids


Emalia playing in the rocks...that was fun too


I told her to smile and thats what she gave me ha ha
its cute though!


She was showing me she could do the monkey bars
thats as far as she got. but good job analei!!


Me and sarah at the parade


Me and bryon at the parade


This was the cutest donkey!!!

3 comments:

mrp670 said...

Did it get cool? The kids are wearing jackets. It hasn't been below 70 for two months here. Thanks for posting the headstone pictures. It looks like you had a fun trip. I hope I don't have to have a wierd face everytime I get my picture taken with Sarah. By the way, I love that blog background for you.

Bryan and Dayna said...

yeah for star valley..... you're talking about wyoming right??? HAHA

Greg / Nancy said...

Nice whirlwind tour of what the family has been doing. Lets see some pictures of your flowers.