Monday, October 27, 2008

this was on kirsties and looked fun!

4 JOBS I'VE HAD--
1. Hair stylists at sport clips
2. Banquet server at joseph smith memorial building
3. worked for daddy-o
4. comminucations assistant for sorenson communications

4 MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE--
1. a knights tale
2. Yours mine and ours
3. LIttle mermaid
4. p.s i love you

4 TV SHOWS I WATCH--
1. Amazing race
2. House
3. little house on the prairae(?) its still on!!!!
4. price is right

4 PEOPLE I EMAIL REGULARLY
1. Nobody
2. Nobody
3. Nobody
4. Nodoby

4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS--
1. Chicken and anything
2. Spaggity....
3. Noodles and anything
4. chips and salsa

4 PLACES I'D LIKE TO VISIT--
1.Phillpines
2. Disney world
3. Anywhere on a cruise
4. Italy

4 PEOPLE I TAG--
1. Dad and mom
2. Jackie
3. Jess
4. Kristie

3 comments:

mrp670 said...

Tagged means you are supposed to put it on your blog and then tag other people. You were on my list, so you were tagged. ;)

Bryon Becca Zoey and Shelby said...

ohhh!! i didn't know what that meant haha i get it now.. :D

Greg / Nancy said...

sooooooo Becca, which was the best job you ever had? daddy-o